Saturday, April 30, 2005

Random stuff...

Hello Bloggie..
Yeah yeah, I know I've been away...just got caught up with work and stuff. Ok, I don't feel like talking about work right now 'coz I've been posting all that stuff regularly on the college yahoogroup and I'm too lazy to repeat all of it again. The latest is that my name was announced on National television for the first time today! I've done the same stuff earlier as well but didn't credit for it - too long a story to tell...anyhow, did a story on the 30th anniversary of the end of the Vietnam war and the voice over girl (yes they have strange things here) signed off as "With Mridu Bhandari......blah blah...Headlines Today".
Other than that, I'm off to the convocation on 3rd...can't wait to attend it...good that I get another chance to say goodbye to people 'coz I couldn't meet all of them before leaving. I'll be back on the 4th. Might be working the night shift after that. Let's see! Okie, cya then - pray I meet Ruchi and Toni tomorrow. Our plans seem to be jinxed! Ciao.
-M:)

No comments: