Friday, November 26, 2004

Up next....

Today was the last show of 'Good Morning Chennai'. I can't believe it's already over. I have mixed feelings about it. Although, it means that now we can sleep for more than 4 hours a night and can have more time at our disposal, I am really going to miss working on the show. It was an absolutely wonderful experience and a big test to our creativity, talent and team efforts. Up next, we have the documentary workshop from monday. This should be exciting. We all really require it as we'll be going for our covering deprivation trips on 11th Dec. We'll have to make documentary films in some remote forest areas of Mangalore. I am looking forward to that. Apart from that, Romila Thapar is in town so I am planning to attend a couple of her lectures. That's all for the moment. Ciao!

No comments: