Friday, September 02, 2005

Work updates

So, I've completed a month at work. Got my first paycheck:)
It's been very good so far. Over the past 3 weeks, we were trained in camera shooting, editing and writing & reporting. The next 2 weeks will be production and news gathering. Well, it isn't really new to me but yes, I haven't handled the Sony PD 170 before, so it was new in that sense. But the basic functions are the same in all cameras.
The faculty is great -all very experienced and the best part is that they all have an amazing sense of humour.Working at IBN is a pleasure. We saw a promo of the channel yesterday...looked very cool. I genuinely liked it. I'd also seen the channel logo and heard the music a few days back. The logo looked fine but I didn't find the music very catchy. I hope they get it redone.
During camera training we went out shooting to India Gate and to Old Delhi (Jama Masjid & Chandini Chowk)...it was great fun:) At the risk of sounding immodest, let me just say that I shot some good stuff that got universal appreciation:) It was awesome to get my hands back on the camera. I just loooooooooooooove to shoot!!!
My gym sessions got done a while ago and now I'm back to aerobics with Finesse. So, basically I just run from office to aerobics class and reach back home by 8:00p.m. I have to look for PGs in NOIDA as well...guess office should be shifting by this month end or first week of october!!!Ok, ciao for now...will write more later!
Love,
M.

No comments: